FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD., a global provider of the most accurate timing devices headquartered in Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture, is pleased to announce a new generation of time synchronization GNSS receiver modules compatible with all GNSS systems in the world. The modules deliver best-in-class nanosecond precision for 5th generation (5G) mobile systems, radio communications systems, smart power grids and grand master clocks.
Superior Accuracy / Advanced Robustness
GNSS receivers for time synchronization are used extensively in critical infrastructure such as mobile base stations and RAN equipment, commercial and defense radio communications, broadcasting, financial trading, smart power grids and more, where there are ever-increasing needs for high robustness, reliability and security.
Three new products being released include GT-100, GT-9001 and GT-90, designed to suit different applications based on frequency bands and output signals supported. All models boast the world’s highest level of time stability of 4.5ns (1 sigma) and offer superior features and performance.
- Unrivaled performance for 5G, radio communications, time servers, smart grids
- Dual band, supporting all constellations (GT-100)
- Highly precise time & ultra-low-jitter 1pps synchronized with UTC
- High robustness — guaranteed performance even if only L1 or only L5 signals are used (GT-100)
- Programmable frequency clock outputs synchronized with UTC (GT-9001 & GT-100)
- Excellent performance even in harsh environments and urban canyons
All models are equipped with the leading Dynamic Satellite Selection (TM) (DSS) multipath mitigation technology developed by Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT) that minimizes degradation of time performance even when the antenna is installed in urban areas or near a window.